Friday 6 November 2015

40 Great Nail Art Ideas - Black & White Leopard


Hi all!

This week we have a colour and pattern prompt. Everyone does Black & White and my pattern is Leopard....


Polishes:
  • Sinful Colors - 101 Snow Me white
  • Foxy Paws - Gimme! Gimme! Gimme!
  • Sparkles by Julie - Snow City
  • Lucky 13 Lacquer - Dark Matter
  • Lucky 13 Lacquer - Elemental Ward


Base: 2 coats of Snow Me White or Gimme!. My middle and ring finger also have 2 coats of Snow City, a black and white glitter topper (with some holo glitter thrown in as well). The rest have a leopard print using a nail art brush and Dark Matter and Gimme! Ended with Elemental Ward.


I later changed my glittery nails to solid black... I liked it better than way, but didn't take any photos.


Love, Brethil

More Black & White mani's down here!

2 comments: