Another week with double prompt. When I thought up this mani the polish looked more grey. So, I messed the prompt up a bit, forgive me. Also, I did this back in September, when my nails were still long.
- Lucky 13 Lacquer - You Can't Rave in A Raincoat
- El Corazon - Matte Effect - 141 neon
- El Corazon - Matte Effect - 144 neon
- Ünt - Ready For Takeoff (peelable base coat)
- Lucky 13 Lacquer - Elemental Ward
Base: 2 coats of You Can't Rave. Added top coat and then scales on some nails. I simply used a thin nail art brush and added the yellow scales first, pink second. More top coat to finish.
In this photo it looks more grey....
More greys down here!