My second neon mani for this month's theme! I decided to get those Maybelline bleached neons from my Helmer that were so wanted two years ago already.
- Polish My Life - Stripped
- Maybelline - Bleached Neons LE - 241 Sun Flare
- Maybelline - Bleached Neons LE - 242 Coral Heat
- Maybelline - Bleached Neons LE - 243 Tropink
- Essence - Nail Art Stampy Polish - Black
- Lucky 13 Lacquer - Elemental Ward
I also used Hēhē stamping plate 082.
Base: 2 coats of Stripped. I made stamping decals using the Hēhē plate and the other polishes, which I cut up before placing them on my nail. I sealed them in with Elemental Ward.
I'm still enjoying this mani, what do you think?
More neons down here!