Monday 22 August 2016

The Nail Challenge Collaborative presents: Neon - Geometric


Hi all!

My second neon mani for this month's theme! I decided to get those Maybelline bleached neons from my Helmer that were so wanted two years ago already.


Polishes:
  • Polish My Life - Stripped
  • Maybelline - Bleached Neons LE - 241 Sun Flare
  • Maybelline - Bleached Neons LE - 242 Coral Heat
  • Maybelline - Bleached Neons LE - 243 Tropink
  • Essence - Nail Art Stampy Polish - Black
  • Lucky 13 Lacquer - Elemental Ward

I also used Hēhē stamping plate 082.



Base: 2 coats of Stripped. I made stamping decals using the Hēhē plate and the other polishes, which I cut up before placing them on my nail. I sealed them in with Elemental Ward.



I'm still enjoying this mani, what do you think?

Love, Brethil

More neons down here!

2 comments: