Today I'm showing you a mani that's been gathering dust in the vaults for a year. I wore this mani one year ago.... like many others, this mani just wasn't ready to come out sooner. But now we've got Neon month at NCC, so now it is time. Plus time is scarce these days, hence why I don't post as much.
- Barry M - Gelly - GNP28 Coconut
- El Corazón - Matte Effect 144
- El Corazón - Matte Effect 142
- El Corazón - Matte Effect 145
- El Corazón - Matte Effect 141
- Polish Me Silly - Eye Candy
- Lucky 13 Lacquer - Elemental Ward
Base: two coats of Coconut. On my accent nails I added one coat of Eye Candy. I've had this for a few years and the base is no longer clear, which discolours my base colour unfortunately. The other nails have some distressed swipes with the neons. I top coated with Elemental Ward.
More neon nails down here!