Friday 14 April 2017

26 Great Nail Art Ideas - Pastel to bold gradient with something on top


Hi all!

This week, besides being on time for a change, I've got a very bold and more summery mani for you. Our prompt is Pastel to bold gradient with something on top. And bold means neon today, neon is about as bold as you can get in colours.


Polishes:
  • Kaleidoscope - stamping 81 Bisque
  • Kaleidoscope - stamping 73 Coral
  • Kaleidoscope - stamping 01 Black
  • Lucky 13 Lacquer

I also used both Ikat images from the Hēhē stamping plate 077.



Base: 1 coat of Bisque. Next I sponged on a gradient with Bisque and Coral. I stamped on the ikat patterns with the Black stamping polish. I sealed it all in with Elemental Ward.



I really enjoyed wearing these bold nails, I wore them for 4 or 5 days.

Love, Brethil

More pastel to bold gradients with the other ladies!

1 comment: