Sunday 9 April 2017

Nail Challenge Collaborative presents: Spring - Green leaves


Hi all!

Don't you love spring? I really do, and I do love all the green everywhere. So today's mani is all green for spring.


Polishes:
  • Foxy Paws - Just Leave Everything To Me
  • Kaleidoscope - Stamping 06 Mint
  • Kaleidoscope - Aquarelle Tints - 02
  • Kaleidoscope - Aquarelle Tints - 03
  • Lucky 13 Lacquer - Elemental Ward

I also used Born Pretty Store's BP-L047 stamping plate.



Base: 2 coats of Just Leave Everything To Me, a soft green holographic polish. I stamped a leafy pattern (bottom row, 3rd image from the right) with Mint. Then using the aquarelle tints I lead lighted some of those leaves. Sealed everything in with Elemental Ward.



What do you think of this fresh green look?

Love, Brethil

Spring is here! Check out the others!

1 comment: