Don't you love spring? I really do, and I do love all the green everywhere. So today's mani is all green for spring.
- Foxy Paws - Just Leave Everything To Me
- Kaleidoscope - Stamping 06 Mint
- Kaleidoscope - Aquarelle Tints - 02
- Kaleidoscope - Aquarelle Tints - 03
- Lucky 13 Lacquer - Elemental Ward
I also used Born Pretty Store's BP-L047 stamping plate.
Base: 2 coats of Just Leave Everything To Me, a soft green holographic polish. I stamped a leafy pattern (bottom row, 3rd image from the right) with Mint. Then using the aquarelle tints I lead lighted some of those leaves. Sealed everything in with Elemental Ward.
What do you think of this fresh green look?
Spring is here! Check out the others!