Monday 14 May 2018

The Digit-al Dozen does Inspired By Each Other Week - Cacti


Hi all!

It's been a while since I posted anything. I've been on holiday for 3 weeks and had the flu, which left me with little energy to write blog posts. But it's Digit-al dozen week again, so expect a post each weekday! This week is all about being inspired about the other DD members! I'm starting this week with cacti! Inspired by The Polished Koi's mani.


Polishes:
  • Lucky 13 Lacquer - Breath of the Wildlings
  • Essence - LE Tribal Summer - 01 WAKA-WAKA
  • Essence - 106 free hugs
  • Essence - 83 pretty cool life
  • Essence - 161 ciao oliviero


Polishes:
  • Essence - 150 upper green side
  • Essence - 159 the green & the grunge
  • Essence - 139 walk on the wild side
  • Essence - 160 deep sea, baby
  • Lucky 13 Lacquer - Elemental Ward

I also used Bundle Monster's BM-S327 stamping plate.



Base: 2 coats of Breath of the Wildlings. I used the black Kaleidoscope stamping polish (that I forgot to photograph) to stamp with. Using all the other polishes I coloured the image while it was still on the stamper. I added a coat of Elemental Ward and when it was still a bit tacky I stamped the coloured image on. Added more Elemental Ward to seal it all in.


I just love the contrast of the pink blooms...


Bonus image: the cinderella hand!


I absolutely adored this mani and I wore it for an entire week....

Love, Brethil

More inspiration mani's down here!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely cacti and even Cindy got fancy!! Thanks for the recreation 😍

    ReplyDelete