Thursday 17 May 2018

The Digit-al Dozen does Inspired By Each Other Week - Watercolour stamping


Hi all!

This mani is inspired by this watercolour stamping mani from Kimett Kolor. I have a bunch of these watercolour polishes, but I had never stamped with them before. And they do stamp!


Polishes:
  • Essence - 33 wild white ways
  • Born Pretty Store - DH02 The Morning Rays
  • Essence - 01 absolute pure + a few drops of turquoise (homemade watercolour polish)
  • Kaleidoscope - Aquarelle tints 03
  • Kaleidoscope - Aquarelle tints 05
 

  • Kaleidoscope - Aquarelle tints 07
  • Kaleidoscope - Aquarelle tints 08
  • Kaleidoscope - Aquarelle tints 10
  • Kaleidoscope - Aquarelle tints 11
  • Lucky 13 Lacquer - Elemental Ward

I also used Hēhē stamping plate 108.



Base: 2 coats of wild white ways. Using all the watercolour polishes I stamped the splotch image onto all nails, layer after layer. I ended with a coat of Elemental Ward.



I absolutely adore the end result! Will you be trying to stamp with this type of polish?

Love, Brethil

More inspired nails down here!

1 comment:

  1. Yay!! So glad to see you try this! Wasn't it addictive to stamp with jelly tints?!? I love the stamp image you used and how you placed the thick & thin parts covering the nail.

    ReplyDelete