Friday 14 September 2018

The Digit-al Dozen does Recreating your first blog posts - Leopard


Hi all!

The very last post is definitely my favourite of this week. 5 years ago I was inspired by a shirt I own. I just love the gradient I did back then. I still own those polishes, so I did the same gradient, but with tiny leopard spots this time around.


Polishes:
  • Catrice - 810 ACid DC
  • Catrice - 740 King of Greens
  • KIKO - 300 (pearly malachite green)
  • Lucky 13 Lacquer - Dark Matter
  • Lucky 13 Lacquer - Elemental Ward


Base: 1 coat of King of Greens. Using a beauty sponge I added the gradient in a few layers on top. The leopard spots were added with a nail art brush and Dark Matter. Finished with Elemental Ward.



I adore this gradient and I do prefer the tiny spots over big ones.

Love, Brethil

More firsts down here!

No comments:

Post a Comment