Tuesday 11 September 2018

The Digit-al Dozen does Recreating your first blog posts - Sugar spun


Hi all!

Well, I haven't done this technique in years... though I recreated it with a slightly different colour combination than I did 5 years ago. It didn't come out completely as I thought it would, but I tried.


Polishes:
  • Lucky 13 Lacquer - Dark Matter
  • Lucky 13 Lacquer - Whoever Said I Was Merciful?
  • Lucky 13 Lacquer - Elemental Ward


Base: 1 coat of Dark Matter.  On my accent nails I added one coat of Whoever. I first tried sugar spinning with Whoever on top of the black, but it turned very thick and gloopy. It was nearly impossible to get thin strings really. I think the black sugar spun on top of Whoever looks a lot better though. Topped with Elemental Ward.



Have you tried this technique recently?

Love, Brethil

More firsts down here!

No comments:

Post a Comment