Thursday 13 December 2018

The Digital Dozen does Holo - Pastels on nude


Hi all!

Short intro, running out of time. Pairing a nude holo with pastel stamping. Actually wore this all week because I'm not feeling well and couldn't be bothered to change my nails.


Polishes:
  • ILNP - Bottle Service
  • MoYou London - Scandi Sun
  • Kaleidoscope - Stamping 81 Bisque
  • Kaleidoscope - Stamping 84 Manatee
  • Lucky 13 Lacquer - Elemental Ward

I also used MoYou London's Mother Nature 15 and 16.




Base: 2 coats of Bottle Service. I stamped leaves with Scandi Sun and plate 16 and added flowers with Bisque and Manatee using plate 15. Topped with Elemental Ward.



And I remembered to take a photo in direct light!


What do you think of this pairing? Let me know!

Love, Brethil

More holo down here!

No comments:

Post a Comment