Tuesday 11 December 2018

The Digital Dozen does Holo - Physalis


Hi all!

Running late as usual, I blame the nasty cold I caught, it's been making me feel out of sorts for days now. Today's star is the Physalis (and the Creative Shop image plates I used obviously).


Polishes:
  • Catrice - 865 Yellow Sub-Mandarin
  • Lucky 13 Lacquer - Stone of the Soul
  • Kaleidoscope - Stamping 01 Black
  • Polish My Life - Icon
  • Lucky 13 Lacquer - Elemental Ward

I also used 2 stamping plates from Creative Shop: 57 and 139.




Base: 1 coat of Yellow Sub-Mandarin, 1 coat of Stone of the Soul. I created stamping decals with the black and Icon. Topcoated with Elemental Ward.


I forgot to take a direct light photo, you have to trust me Stone of the Soul is holo.



Love, Brethil

More holo down here!

No comments:

Post a Comment