Wednesday 16 January 2019

The Digital Dozen does Marble - Dry Marble


Hi all!

My third mani is a dry marble, perhaps my least favourite of the week, but you can't win them all.


Polishes:
  • Essence - 11 instant match
  • MoYou - Turquoise Mint
  • Lucky 13 Lacquer - Elemental Ward


Base: 1 coat of instant match. I prepared a few dry marbles on a piece of plastic beforehand, but some didn't make it in one piece off the plastic, so I had to improvise. My middle and ringfinger nails are more of a drag marble that I did on top of the nail, hence why they look horrible. Topped with Elemental Ward.


The dry marble that turned out best is this circular drag design.


I even fail at dry marbles, let alone a water marble...

Love, Brethil

More marble nails down here!

No comments:

Post a Comment