Friday 18 January 2019

The Digital Dozen does Marble - Veil


Hi all!

The last marble technique I've got for you this week is a variation on a water marble, the veil technique. Perhaps not as marbly as a water marble, but it's done with water as well! I believe this video is the first one showing it, but here's another one from someone else.


Polishes:
  • Polish My Life - Peaceful Serene
  • Kaleidoscope - Aquarelle Tints - 09
  • Lucky 13 Lacquer - Elemental Ward


Base: 2 coats of Peaceful Serene. I added some drops of the purple Aquarelle Tint to a container with water, tried to get some patterns, which failed mostly because I tried to lift them out instead of dipping my nails in. Topped with Elemental Ward.


I do like this technique, but I have to try it some more to get the hang of it. Clearly I caught too many air bubbles in there...


Have you tried to do this marble veil technique yet?

Love, Brethil

More marble nails down here!

No comments:

Post a Comment