Thursday 14 March 2019

The Digital Dozen does Books - Moby Dick


Hi all!

Today not a mani inspired by a book cover, but just a book. I got this stamping plate recently though and thinking of book inspiration, I had to do Moby Dick when I saw these cute little whales.


Polishes:
  • Essence - 115 rockablue
  • Polish My Life - Muscat Martini
  • Kaleidoscope - Stamping 01 Black
  • Catrice - 59 Keep Me - I'm Cute
  • Lucky 13 Lacquer - Elemental Ward

I also used MoYou London's Animal Collection 05 which has this lovely image of whales and narwhals.



Base: 2 coats of rockablue. On my sparkly nails I added some Keep Me - I'm Cute. I stamped the image with black and then used Muscat Martini to fill in the whales and more Keep Me - I'm Cute to fill in the narwhals. I then transferred it on to almost dry top coat and sealed everything in with Elemental Ward.


Aren't the whales cute?



Love, Brethil

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment