Tuesday 12 March 2019

The Digital Dozen does Books - Swan Song


Hi all!

For today I have something simple. The book cover that inspired me is this one here. I saw this book cover and knew I had a stamping plate image just like it, so of course, I had to use it. Haven't read the book though.


Polishes:
  • Lucky 13 Lacquer - Dark Matter
  • MoYou London - White Knight
  • Lucky 13 Lacquer - Elemental Ward

I also used a plastic stamping plate from Born Pretty Store: BE-BC-04. Since the scan does not show the images, you'll have to put up with the image below.



Base: 1 coat of Dark Matter. I used White Knight to stamp the dotted scale image. Topped with Elemental Ward.



Sometimes, just black and white nails are everything.

Love, Brethil

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment