Friday 12 October 2018

The Digit-al Dozen does TV Shows - Star Trek


Hi all!

The last TV Shows mani is dedicated to Star Trek. I've loved it since Star Trek The Next Generation aired on TV. I decided to do something with the uniforms, and I had to go for the Science ones. In TNG they are this tealish blue colour, hence why I chose Peacock Feathers as my base colour. I did feel the TNG uniforms were a bit bland compared to the Discovery uniforms. So I used the striping and badge from Discovery to make it a real Star Trek blend.


Polishes:
  • Polish My Life - Peacock Feathers
  • Lucky 13 Lacquer - Trapped In A Dream
  • L.A. Girl - 3D Effects - GNL303 Teal Dimension
  • Essence - 33 wild white ways
  • W7 - 92 Silver Mirror
  • Kaleidoscope - Stamping 22 Silver
  • Catrice - 67 Greyday, Greyday!
  • Lucky 13 Lacquer - Elemental Ward


Base: 2 coats of Peacock Feathers. On my accent nail I used Silver Mirror to add the silver stripes. I used the silver stamping polish and Greyday to create the Star Trek badge. I used all the other polishes to do the galaxy nails. Topped with Elemental Ward.



Are you a Trekkie? What's your favourite series?

Love, Brethil

Last TV Show mani for everyone down here!

No comments:

Post a Comment