Tuesday 9 October 2018

The Digit-al Dozen does TV Shows - Dr Who


Hi all!

One of my absolute favourite TV Shows is Doctor Who. Unfortunately this is my least favourite mani of the week. It worked better in my head, but you'll just have to bear with me, I promise tomorrow will be better!


Polishes:
  • Lucky 13 Lacquer - Dark Matter
  • Lucky 13 Lacquer - Question the Nature of Your Reality
  • MoYou London - Thunderstorm
  • Kaleidoscope - Stamping 309 Restless night
  • Kaleidoscope - Stamping 22 Silver
  • Lucky 13 Lacquer - Elemental Ward
I also used Hēhē 088 and Gals GA7.




Base: 1 coat of Dark Matter, 2 coats of Question. I stamped with Thunderstorm first, Restless night second. Used the silver to add a few bowties, because bowties are cool. Ended with Elemental Ward.



One photo in direct light to show the circling clocklike image that reminded me of the Doctor Who intro.


Are you a Whovian? Are you excited about the new season? I liked the first episode and can't wait to find out how this Doctor develops!

Love, Brethil


No comments:

Post a Comment