Thursday 11 October 2018

The Digit-al Dozen does TV Shows - Saved By The Bell


Hi all!

Today I'm showing you a mani inspired by something other than a SciFi or Fantasy series. I just felt like doing some early '90's nails. Remember Saved by the Bell's intro backgrounds? I kept my mani all blue.


Polishes:
  • Polish My Life - Be Bold, Be Brave
  • MoYou London - Glacier
  • MoYou London - Winter Sky
  • MoYou London - Midnight Madness
  • Kaleidoscope - Stamping 23 Aurora Borealis
  • Lucky 13 Lacquer - Elemental Ward

I also used MoYou London's Artist 28 stamping plate.



Base: 2 coats of Be Bold, Be Brave. I used the other polishes to stamp on the squiggly, dotted and striped lines and the X. Topped with Elemental Ward.


I love Aurora Borealis, a lovely duochrome stamping polish that goes from purple to blue.


Did you grow up with Saved by the Bell as well?

Love, Brethil

No comments:

Post a Comment