Monday 8 October 2018

The Digit-al Dozen does TV Shows - Once Upon A Time


Hi all!

This week is all about TV Shows. One of my faves is Once Upon A Time, it's just such a fun twist on fairytales. Anyway, today's mani is inspired by Regina. Dark vampy red and black lace just scream her name, plus throw in some magic powder and you're done *winks*.


Polishes:
  • Polish My Life - Fine As Wine
  • Kaleidoscope - Stamping 01 Black
  • Lucky 13 Lacquer - Elemental Ward
  • El Corazón - Duochrome power 23

I also used stamping plate BPL-027.



Base: 2 coats of Fine As Wine. I added the powder with a sponge applicator like you would with a glitter gradient. I stamped a lacy pattern on top with black. Ended with my trusted top coat Elemental Ward.



Have you seen Once Upon A Time? Do you like it?

Love, Brethil

More mani's down here!

No comments:

Post a Comment