Monday 23 February 2015

The Nail Challenge Collaborative presents: Animals - Goldfish


Hi all!

For my second 'Animals' mani I thought it was time I recreated a pattern again, it's been ages since I last did one. One of the first pins in my Inspiration Patterns board on Pinterest is this image here. Simple yet lovely. I pinned it over a year ago, and now I finally turned it into a mani!


The polishes:
  • Sinful Colors - 101 Snow Me White
  • Catrice - 865 Yellow Sub-Mandarin
  • NYC - 325 Raindrop
  • Lucky 13 Lacquer - Elemental Ward


My base is 2 coats of Snow Me White. I added the blue waves with a nail art brush and Raindrop. It's a bit messy on purpose, because I knew it would be an impossible task to get them all to align perfectly anyway. After that dried I added the little goldfish and ended with a coat of Elemental Ward.



I think the tiny goldfish are adorable, swimming away on my nails.



I do love recreating patterns on my nails, I should do it more often provided I have the time. Would you wear these goldfish?

More animals in the Inlinkz collection down here!

4 comments: