Sunday 1 February 2015

The Nail Challenge Collaborative presents: Wallpaper - leaves on nude


Hi all!

I'm still catching up on January's wallpaper theme. I'll be combining it with another Born Pretty Store review.


The polishes:
  • Dance Legend - Gel Effect - 882
  • OPI - NL A 60 Don't Bossa Nova Me Around
  • Catrice - 740 King of Greens
  • Glisten & Glow - HK Girl top coat
  • El Corazón - Matte Top Coat

And I used two images of the Born Pretty Store stamping plate BP-L001. You can find it here, it is item 17919. The images are 14mm x 18mm except for the right row, those are 14mm x 14mm.



My base is two coats of the Dance Legend 882. It is a lighter version of OPI's Don't Bossa Nova Me Around. To show the difference I used Don't Bossa to stamp with, using a swirly image (top row, third from left). I added some green leaves using King of Greens (with third image from left, bottom row). I first topped it with HK Girl top coat, then added the matte top coat from El Corazón.




I rather like the subtle stamping, and I love all the leafy designs on the BP-L001 plate! I have tried more of them than the two I used today. All of them are etched rather well and transferred perfectly. I'm rather impressed with the quality of these rectangular plates! You can see the BP-L003 one here.

Born Pretty Store kindly gave me a discount code to share with you all! If you use code BBL91 you get 10% off your purchase! You can find their nail art products here! And they offer worldwide free shipping!



Love, Brethil

More mani's down here!

5 comments:

  1. Love this!! The subtle stamping is so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the subtle stamping too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm also pretty impressed with how BPS is stepping up their stamping game. Love the subtle stamping, too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The subtle stamping is v very pretty! Great plate patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it's a bit too subtle for me, but I still love how you've done it! :)

    ReplyDelete