For the month of September the theme of the month is Pets. Since I am a cat lady, I had to do cats. A while ago I saw this gorgeous mani from Jessie over at Delight In Nails. Mine's obviously inspired by hers.
- Polish Alcoholic - Zinnia
- Catrice - 17 Caught On The Red Carpet
- Sinful Colors - 101 Snow Me White
- Ünt - Ready For Takeoff (peelable base coat)
- Lucky 13 Lacquer - Elemental Ward
Base: 3 coats of Zinnia (from a 2013 collection, so no longer available). Using a nail art brush and a dotting tool I added the cat. Caught on the Red Carpet is a bit jelly, so I did a thicker coat. You can still see some of Zinnia shining through, but that's fine with me. Using Snow Me White and Zinnia I added the details. Lastly top coat of course.
And my thumb got some simple paw prints.
More pets down here!