Wednesday 30 September 2015

The Nail Challenge Collaborative presents: Pets - Cat Silhouette


Hi all!

This month's last Pets mani is again all about cats... Although I cheated a bit and there's only 1 cat.... shhh.


Polishes:
  • Catrice - 65 Be My Violetine
  • Max Factor - 45 Fantasy Fire
  • Essence - 48 My love diary
  • Lucky 13 Lacquer - Elemental Ward


Base: 2 coats of Be My Violetine. Using the brush from the bottle I added a stripe of Fantasy Fire down several nails, twice. My thumb and middle fingernail got just 2 plain coats of Fantasy Fire instead of a stripe. I added the details with My Love Diary. Stripes along the FF stripe and a curled cat tail on my middle finger. Ended with Elemental Ward top coat.


And here's the cat!


Fantasy Fire is hard to photograph, I did spot green flashes while I was in my car earlier today, but the reddish hue is most dominant with this purple base. It's a lovely polish though.

Love, Brethil

More pets down here!

2 comments:

  1. Max factor fantasy fire looks just like unicorn pee, but I bet it's half the price!

    ReplyDelete