This week is all about pastels. One of the pastels I recently bought is Aliquid Lacquer's Corpse de Ballet. I just love the little specks and flakies. I had to combine it with my pattern: Pattern on Pattern. So I did some double/triple stamping.
- Aliquid Lacquer - Corpse de Ballet
- Mundo de Uñas - 18 Silver
- Mundo de Uñas - 33 Light Gray
- Mundo de Uñas - 34 Dark Gray
- Lucky 13 Lacquer - Elemental Ward
And I used two stamping plates, Bundle Monster's BM-606 and MoYou London's Fairytale 02.
Base: 2 coats of Corpse de Ballet. Then I stamped with MdU Light Gray and the MoYou plate. Then I stamped with the other polishes and the BM plate. Ended with Elemental Ward.
Unfortunately you can't see much of the base beneath all that stamping, but it's lovely.
More pastels down here!