Kids TV. This week's prompt didn't inspire me at all. I don't have any kids and I never watch any kids tv shows. So I turned to my trusted Google search and stumbled upon a show called Peppa Pig. I've never seen this show, but the images that Google found for me showed a simply drawn pig, aka my mani was born.
- NYC - 038 Blue.Lita
- OPI - NL B56 Mod About You
- Mollon Pro - 26 Bright Pink
- Catrice - LE Eve In Bloom - C05 Blossom you, blossom me
- Sinful Colors - 101 Snow Me White
- Lucky 13 Lacquer - Dark Matter
- Lucky 13 Lacquer - Elemental Ward
Base: 2 coats of Blue.Lita. Two different sized nail art brushes and a bunch of other colours later gave me the nail art. The pig wasn't that difficult to do honestly. I had more trouble with the lettering. I ended with Elemental Ward as always.
I think this is a cute mani even if I have no clue if Peppa Pig is any good.
More Kids TV inspired mani's in the Inlinkz!