Monday 4 April 2016

The Nail Challenge Collaborative presents: Candy & Sweets - Donuts


Hi all!

April is all about Candy & Sweets. This first week I've got some donuts for you. You can all have them, I honestly don't like eating them myself. Too sweet. I did enjoy wearing them on my nails though.


Polishes:
  • Essence - 35 engaged
  • Catrice - LE Candy Shock - C04 Vanilla Love
  • Mollon Pro - 26 Bright Pink
  • NYC - 035 Cupcakes and Latte
  • Barry M - Matte - MNP3 Caramel
  • Polish My Life - The Rockies
  • Polish My Life - The Alps
  • Lucky 13 Lacquer - Elemental Ward

And I used the donut image from Bundle Monster's BM-614 stamping plate.



Base: 2 coats of engaged. I created stamping decals with the other polishes and added them on my nails. It's all sealed with Elemental Ward. Of course not before I bumped my index fingernail...


And more donuts on my thumb!


Do you like donuts?

Love, Brethil

More sweetness in the gallery below!

2 comments: