Friday 15 April 2016

40 Great Nail Art Ideas - Pink & Lilac


Hi all!

This week's colour prompt is pink & lilac, I had to combine it with Saran wrap. Using saran wrap works best on cremes, but I had a craving to wear holos, so that's what I used it with.


Polishes:
  • I Love Nail Polish - Amanda Hugginkiss
  • I Love Nail Polish - Princess Diaries
  • Mundo de Uñas - 33 Light Gray
  • Mundo de Uñas - 34 Dark Gray
  • Lucky 13 Lacquer - Elemental Ward

And I also used HēHē stamping plate 078.



Base: 1 coat of Princess Diaries. Then I added a coat of Amanda Hugginkiss and while it was still wet I dabbed with a ball of saran wrap/cling film to remove some of the polish. Smoothed it out with Elemental Ward before I stamped with both greys creating a gradient stamped pattern. Ended with more Elemental Ward.



Love, Brethil

More pink and lilacs in the other mani's!

2 comments: