Wednesday 22 February 2017

Nail Challenge Collaborative presents: A New Beginning - Radial gradient


Hi all!

Today I've got another new thing for you. New for me that is, because I've never done a radial gradient before. And I covered it with stamping using a new stamping plate as well *winks*.


Polishes:
  • Barry M - Gelly - GNP 6 Prickly Pear
  • Barry M - Gelly - GNP 5 Blueberry
  • Barry M - Gelly - GNP 12 Green Berry
  • Lucky 13 Lacquer - Dark Matter
  • Lucky 13 Lacquer - Elemental Ward

The new stamping plate is BP-L052 from Born Pretty Store (item 36310). It has all these mandala type designs.



Base: Prickly Pear. I sponged on the radial gradient with a cosmetic sponge. These polishes were not the best pick for a gradient because they aren't true cremes and not as opaque. But I got there in the end. I stamped different mandala images on top with Dark Matter. Elemental Ward to seal it all in.



Even though my radial gradient is not that well centered, I did like this mani. Those mandala stamping images are great for making decals with as well.

Born Pretty Store kindly gave me a discount code to share with you all! If you use code BBL91 you get 10% off your purchase! You can find their nail art products here! And they offer worldwide free shipping!


Love, Brethil

More mani's from the NCC ladies down here!

3 comments: