Friday 3 February 2017

26 Great Nail Art Ideas - Black and white Valentines


Hi all!

Today I've got the first (and most likely the only) Valentines mani for you. I don't celebrate it myself, too much of a commercial thing for my taste. So this mani is Valentines muted down.


Polishes:
  • Polish My Life - Stripped
  • Lucky 13 Lacquer - Dark Matter
  • Lucky 13 Lacquer - Elemental Ward


Base: either 1 coat of Dark Matter or 2 coats of Stripped. Then I dotted away with a small dotting tool. One dot on each nail got turned into a heart using the dotting tool and a nail art brush. Sealed it all in with Elemental Ward.


Tiny hearts are kinda cute...


I'm really enjoying this mani, what do you think?

Love, Brethil

More black and white Valentine mani's down here!

5 comments:

  1. Very cute! The tiny heart on each nail adds an element of surprise that is so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute with the little hearts added with the polka dots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. those tiny hearts are so cute!

    ReplyDelete