Saturday 23 December 2017

26 Great Nail Art Ideas - Christmas childhood memories


Hi all!

This week is about Christmas childhood memories. I don't really have specific memories of Christmas when I was a kid, but I do remember we always had soft pink Christmas tree ornaments. So, that's why I'm wearing a soft pink mani for you today.


Polishes:
  • Polish My Life - Icon
  • Kaleidoscope - stamping 81 bisque
  • Kaleidoscope - stamping 01 black
  • Kaleidoscope - stamping 22 silver
  • Lucky 13 Lacquer - Elemental Ward

I also used two new stamping plates by MoYou London, the Enchanted Collection 16 and Festive Collection 57.




Base: 2 coats of Icon. I stamped with Bisque first using a few images from the Enchanted 16 plate. Then I stamped snowflakes from Festive 57 with Black. Added a few silver dots with a brush here and there. Top coated with Elemental Ward.


These snowflakes are just so different from the usual snowflake images, and they are so dainty.


I have been wearing snowflakes for weeks... hope you don't get fed up with them yet *winks*

Love, Brethil

More christmassy mani's!

1 comment: