Wednesday 20 December 2017

Nail Challenge Collaborative presents: Winter/Christmas - Penguins


Hi all!

For my second Winter mani, I did some stamping decals. Cute penguins all the way.


Polishes:
  • Polish My Life - Grey Slay
  • Kaleidoscope - stamping 01 black
  • Kaleidoscope - stamping 02 white
  • Essence - Be Loud - 02 Orange is the new black
  • China Glaze - Fairy Dust
  • Lucky 13 Lacquer - Elemental Ward

I used stamping plate BP-137 (bought myself). Those penguins are just so cute.



Base: 2 coats of Grey Slay. I made stamping decals on my stamping mat. I stamped the image with the black Kaleidoscope, filled in the bellies with the white one and feet and beak with the orange essence. After I applied the decals to my nails I added some Fairy Dust for some holo magic. Elemental Ward last.


For some reason I didn't make a thumb photo that was in focus. So you get sparkly holo.


I think I wore the penguin nails for about 5 days....

Love, Brethil

Need more winter/christmas inspiration? Check the others down here!

2 comments: