Friday 15 December 2017

Nail Challenge Collaborative presents: Winter/Christmas - Snowflakes


Hi all!

As usual I'm starting this month in the second half... I never mean to, usually my mani's are done in time, it's just the post writing part that I slack with. Winter means snowflakes to me, I just love the different snowflake patterns. We had snow last week over here, but it just causes troubles in traffic. Rain washed it all away already.


Polishes:
  • Boulevard - Denim Style - blue (unnamed)
  • Essence - Colour Boost - 11 instant match
  • Kaleidoscope - stamping 02 white
  • Lucky 13 Lacquer - Elemental Ward

I used two stamping plates: Born Pretty Store BPL-032 and MoYou London's Festive 02.




Base: 2 coats of the blue denim style polish. I stamped with instant match and BPL-032 first, and then with white and Festive 02 next. Top coated with Elemental Ward.


On my thumbnail one of my favourite snowflake images, it's just so delicate.


Would you wear snowflakes all winter long? I would!

Love, Brethil

More Winter/Christmas nails down here!

2 comments: