Tuesday 12 June 2018

The Digit-al Dozen does In My Garden - Ginkgo


Hi all!

My second mani in this week's theme is about something I wish I had a garden big enough for: a Ginkgo tree. Again multiple layered stamping, it's one of those things that's easy enough to do during the week when I have little time.


Polishes:
  • Polish My Life - Southside
  • Kaleidoscope - Stamping 87 Lavender
  • Kaleidoscope - Stamping 93 Orchid
  • Kaleidoscope - Stamping 74 Tea Rose
  • Lucky 13 Lacquer - Elemental Ward

I also used two Hēhē stamping plates, 100 and 105.





Base: 2/3 coats of Southside. I used Lavender and Orchid to do some gradient stamping and then used Tea Rose to add the Ginkgo leaves. Top coated with Elemental Ward.




Is there any tree you would like in your dream garden?

Love, Brethil

More mani's down here!

No comments:

Post a Comment