Saturday 30 June 2018

Digit-al Dozen: June Birthday Mani


Hi all!

Today the Digit-al Dozen celebrate Amy's birthday month. She chose this summery abstract image above as our inspiration. And summer screams holo to me, so I got my old beloved ILNP's from the Helmer and started blobbing away!


Polishes:
  • Essence - 33 wild white ways
  • ILNP - Admire Me
  • ILNP - Very Ornamental
  • ILNP - Molly
  • ILNP - Grape Alicious
  • Foxy Paws - Lambada
  • Lucky 13 Lacquer - Dark Matter
  • Lucky 13 Lacquer - Elemental Ward


Base: 2 coats of wild white ways. I added blobs of the holo's with a nail art brush. With my trusted black polish Dark Matter and a thin nail art brush I added all the stripes. Ended with Elemental Ward as always.



All these colours on my nails make me smile, I love having bold nails and this looks just nice and whimsical.

Love, Brethil

1 comment:

  1. I love that you went with neons! Such a fun twist for a fabulous look!

    ReplyDelete