Thursday 14 June 2018

The Digit-al Dozen does In My Garden - Japanese Maple


Hi all!

Today I've got a mani inspired by the Japanese Maple, a tree I do have in my garden, albeit a small one. It has gorgeous dark red leaves, like this one here. I love Japanese gardens, and I love the leaf shapes of the Japanese maple. That's why I had to have one in my garden. It stands next to my bay laurel *winks*.


Polishes:
  • Essence - 107 Rosewood forest
  • Kaleidoscope - Stamping 13 True red
  • Kaleidoscope - Stamping 85 Brown
  • Kaleidoscope - Stamping 89 Cognac
  • Lucky 13 Lacquer - Elemental Ward

I also used Hēhē stamping plate 103 because it reminded me of the delicate leaves.



Base: 2 coats of Rosewood Forest. I used True red and Brown (which is more of a rusty red to be honest) to stamp the maple leaves. I stamped again using Cognac. Topped it all with Elemental Ward.



I hope you're not tired of stamping yet... but no worries, tomorrow's nail art is freehanded!

Love, Brethil

Check out the other ladies down here!

No comments:

Post a Comment