Friday 20 July 2018

26 Great Nail Art Ideas - Stars


Hi all!

Today's prompt is Stars! I did a simple double stamping on top of a gradient for you today. I didn't photograph this until the next day after I already did some garden work. So don't mind the nail tips *winks*


Polishes:
  • Barry M - GNP27 Damson
  • Barry M - GNP5 Blueberry
  • Barry M - GNP15 Guava
  • Kaleidoscope - stamping 02 white
  • Kaleidoscope - stamping 22 silver
  • Lucky 13 Lacquer - Elemental Ward

I also used stamping plate BP-L056.



Base: 1 coat of Blueberry. I used a makeup sponge to add the gradient. I stamped with white first, then with silver. Sealed it in with Elemental Ward.


In real life the tips of my nails are slightly more green, it didn't photograph that well.


Love, Brethil

More stars down here!

No comments:

Post a Comment