Friday 13 July 2018

The Digit-al Dozen does White - Base


Hi all!

My last white mani is not about a white thing, but to celebrate white as one of the great nail art bases. You can combine it with so much! Also, I had to play with a new stamping polish I got this week *winks*.


Polishes:
  • Essence - 33 wild white ways
  • Polish My Life - Fashionista
  • Polish My Life - Storm Clouds
  • Kaleidoscope - Stamping m-30 Sea Depths
  • Lucky 13 Lacquer - Elemental Ward

I also used Hēhē stamping plate 114.



Base: wild white ways + a coat of Fashionista, which has silver flakes. Of course you can't see them at all, because I stamped all over it. I first stamped with Storm Clouds and then with Sea Depths. Sealed it all in with Elemental Ward.


I really like the sparkle from Sea Depths. I'm sure it will look amazing on top of black.


Love, Brethil

More white nails down here!

No comments:

Post a Comment