Sunday 8 July 2018

26 Great Nail Art Ideas - Least favourite colour & NCC - Geometric


Hi all!

This post was meant to go up on Friday, but I completely forgot to edit the photos.... I'm combining two challenges. #26gnai's was least favourite colour and this months NCC theme is Geometric. Since gold is my least favourite colour, I used it in the mani you get to see today.


Polishes:
  • Mollon Pro - 27 Red Carpet
  • Essence - 44 on air!
  • Kaleidoscope - Stamping 01 Black
  • Lucky 13 Lacquer - Elemental Ward

I also used stamping plate BP-L060 from Born Pretty Store.



Base: 2 coats of either gold or red. I stamped a geometric pattern on top of my red nails and then filled out the squares with gold. Topped everything with Elemental Ward.



What is your least favourite colour?




Love, Brethil


Check out the other mani's!

No comments:

Post a Comment