Monday 14 July 2014

Oh Mon Dieu Part Deux - Funky French


Hi all!

During the month of July the Oh Mon Dieu Part Deux (OMD2) Nail Art Challenge is hosted by Brijit from Brijits Digits, Jacqui from Craftynail, Jemma from Eeeek! Nail Polish! and Lindsay from Nail That Accent!. There are awesome prizes to be won just for joining up, no judging or voting involved! For more information how to enter read this page.

For today we had to do funky french, which is a french tip mani but different. I've always loved manis where nudes and neons are combined and those two neons were sitting on my desk screaming "use me" at me. They sure know how to convince me to use them (you'll see them tomorrow too!).


The nude and flashy:
  • OPI - NL A60 Don't Bossa Nova Me Around
  • China Glaze - 1300 Grass Is Lime Greener
  • China Glaze - 1290 Thistle Do Nicely
 

Easy base with 2 coats of Don't Bossa Nova Me Around. Added a layer of HK Girl top coat and let it dry before I placed striping tape along my tips. Then simply painted with the two CG's and removed tape. Ended with another coat of HK Girl top coat.



I really like how the neon contrasts with the nude.



Simple, but funky in my eyes. What do you think?

More funky french below!

No comments:

Post a Comment