Friday 8 June 2018

26 Great Nail Art Ideas - Dry or drag marble


Hi all!

Today's theme is dry or drag marble. In other words, a marble look that does not require water. I decided that since a drip marble is a form of dry marble, this would be allowed as well.


Polishes:
  • Polish My Life - Saint
  • Polish My Life - Storm Clouds
  • Catrice - 67 Greyday, Greyday!
  • Essence - Holo Rainbow - 01 hello holo
  • Lucky 13 Lacquer - Elemental Ward


Base: 2 coats of hello holo for my holo nails, the others did not get a base except for base coat. On a plastic yoghurt lid I created the drip marble using all the polishes. Want to know how? Check out this video by My Simple Little Pleasures. After my marble had dried I applied it to a layer of basecoat that wasn't completely dry yet.


This was the first time I used a glitter polish to marble with, and it worked out nicely.


Personally I prefer dry marbles over water marbles, mostly because I can't get water marbling to work for me at all.

Love, Brethil

More marbles down here!

No comments:

Post a Comment