Friday 15 June 2018

The Digit-al Dozen does In My Garden - Floral Pattern


Hi all!

This last mani is inspired by this pattern from Anna Deegan. I used to do nail art inspired by patterns a lot more when I had more spare time. So I thought I should try to squeeze one in at least this week.



Polishes:
  • Catrice - LE Travelight Story - C03 Deep Dark Waters
  • Essence - 83 pretty cool life
  • Essence - 107 rosewood forest
  • Polish My Life - Birthday Suit
  • Polish My Life - Breakfast on Fifth
  • Lucky 13 Lacquer - Elemental Ward

Base: 2 coats of Deep Dark Waters (although it is a one-coater really). I free handed the parts of the pattern using a nail art brush and the other polishes. Sealed it with Elemental Ward.


I really loved the dainty looking leaves.



Love, Brethil

Check out the other ladies down here!

No comments:

Post a Comment