Friday 22 June 2018

26 Great Nail Art Ideas - Graffiti


Hi all!

Today's prompt is Graffiti. I did some layered stamping to create a wall with a slightly oriental Graffiti look.


Polishes:
  • Polish My Life - Saint
  • Polish My Life - Storm Clouds
  • Born Pretty - #1787
  • Born Pretty - #379
  • Kaleidoscope - Stamping 01 Black
  • Lucky 13 Lacquer - Elemental Ward

I also used stamping plates BM-S328 and Hēhē 107 and 108.





Base: 2 coats of Saint. I stamped with Storm Clouds first, to emulate a stone wall. Then I stamped some paint splotches using the 2 BPS polishes and I finished with oriental symbols in black. Sealed it all in with Elemental Ward.



I do enjoy abstract nail art like this, do you?

Love, Brethil

More Graffiti inspired nails down here!

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful reminder of how great hehe plates are. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete