Wednesday 13 June 2018

The Digit-al Dozen does In My Garden - Blue Flower


Hi all!

In my garden I've got tons of flowers, mostly petunias, marguerite daisies, Livingstone daisies, bellflowers etc etc. I prefer purple or blue flowers mostly, hence today's blue flower. Plus blue matches the blue flecks in Seven of Nine.


Polishes:
  • Polish Alcoholic - Seven of Nine
  • Kaleidoscope - Stamping 01 Black
  • Kaleidoscope - Stamping 03 Blue
  • Lucky 13 Lacquer - Elemental Ward

I also used Harunouta stamping plate L034.



Base: 2 coats of Seven of Nine. I made some stamping decals using the black and blue polish. Top coated with Elemental Ward.


I love Seven of Nine, but then again I have a weakness for grey polishes and flecks.


Do you like flowers in your garden (or balcony)?

Love, Brethil

Check out the other ladies down here!

No comments:

Post a Comment