Monday 11 June 2018

The Digit-al Dozen does In My Garden - Bamboo


Hi all!

This entire week is themed around "In My Garden". I'm starting with bamboo... which I do not want in my garden. Most bamboo species spread like crazy, before you know it, the entire neighbourhood has them sprouting up. But I do like the look of bamboo, hence the nails.


Polishes:
  • Catrice - 14 Purple Reign
  • Kaleidoscope - Stamping 78 Mauve Mist
  • Kaleidoscope - Stamping 22 Silver
  • Lucky 13 Lacquer - Elemental Ward

And I'm using Hēhē stamping plate 104.



Base: 2 coats of Purple Reign, which is a purple with (hidden) blue flecks. I first stamped using Mauve Mist and then with Silver. Sealed it in with Elemental Ward.



I keep loving multiple layer stamping... it's simple but looks great.

Love, Brethil

Check out the other ladies down here!

No comments:

Post a Comment