Saturday 21 January 2017

26 Great Nail Art Ideas - Red and Pink


Hi all!

Today I've got something from the vaults for you. I completely forgot about today's challenge, but I do have a red and pink mani from about 11 months ago that I haven't shown you. Because it's from 11 months ago I do have my old squarish nail shape *winks*.


Polishes:
  • Barry M - Gelly - GNP 28 Coconut
  • Mollon Pro - 27 Red Carpet
  • Mollon Pro - 26 Bright Pink
  • Lucky 13 Lacquer - Elemental Ward


Base: 2 coats of each colour. On my Coconut nails I added some water decals from Born Pretty Store (design BP-W04, although I bought it in a pack of 10 different ones). Top coat to finish.



Water decals are super easy nail art for when you don't have much time.


I hope you enjoy this oldie, soon I'll show you some marble nails. I've been playing around with the drip marble technique and loving it!

Love, Brethil

More red and pinks down here!

4 comments: