Monday 2 January 2017

The Nail Challenge Collaborative presents: Winter - Flakies and Flakes


Hi all!

This mani is inspired by a winter mani Yagala did a while ago using iridescent foil and gel polish. I used a flakie topper instead because using pieces of foil didn't really work for me with regular polish, it went all bumpy. But this is a great alternative for those of us who just use ordinary polish.


Polishes:
  • Barry M - Gelly - GNP5 Blueberry
  • Essence - 33 wild white ways
  • Lucky 13 Lacquer - Neutron Star
  • Lucky 13 Lacquer - Stardust
  • Lucky 13 Lacquer - Elemental Ward


Base: 2 coats of Blueberry and one coat of Neutron Star, the flakie topper. I mixed some wild white ways and Stardust and dabbed it along the edges (although you can barely see it). With a nail art brush and wild white ways I added the snowflakes. Topped everything with Elemental Ward.


Aren't those flakies delicious?



I can wear snowflakes all winter long... I just love them a lot.

Love, Brethil

More Winter nails down here!

5 comments: