Sunday 29 January 2017

The Nail Challenge Collaborative presents: Winter - Grey & Mint with Silver Snowflake


Hi all!

Today I've got another mani with snowflakes for you, as promised *winks*.


Polishes:
  • Wycon - 277 Grigio Pietra
  • Lucky 13 Lacquer - Gamma Burst
  • Polish My Life - 1950's Mint Fridge
  • Mundo de Unas - 18 Silver
  • Lucky 13 Lacquer - Elemental Ward

I also used two stamping plates. The BC-08 one I got from Aliexpress. BPX-L008 is from Born Pretty Store.




Base: 2 coats of Grigio Pietra. I added one coat of Gamma Burst which is full of blue and green flakies. I stamped the scribbly waves using 1950's Mint Fridge and then the snowflake with the silver stamping polish. I finished off with Elemental Ward.


I just love those flakies!


This is this month's last Winter mani, next month NCC is back with the theme New Beginnings!

Love, Brethil

More winter mani's down here!

3 comments: