Friday 13 January 2017

The Nail Challenge Collaborative presents: Winter - Silver Snowflakes


Hi all!

More snowflakes for this month! And seeing we actually had snowflakes falling down today (even if they've already melted away), it's quite appropriate too!


Polishes:
  • Essence - 33 wild white ways
  • Mundo de Unas - 18 Silver
  • Lucky 13 Lacquer - Stardust
  • Lucky 13 Lacquer - Elemental Ward

I also used MoYou London's stamping plate 02 from the Festive Collection.



Base: one coat of wild white ways and one coat of Stardust. Then I stamped on snowflakes with wild white ways first and then with the silver stamping polish on top of that. Sealed it all in with Elemental Ward.


The white snowflakes are very subtle, but I do like having them there peeking through.


Are you fed up with snowflakes yet? I'm not, so you're warned *winks*

Love, Brethil

More winter mani's down here!

5 comments:

  1. I like how you stamped a double layer of snowflakes. The white ones really do show up beneath the silver ones. This is very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the double stamp of snowflakes! That plate is one of my favorites for the winter. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Snowflakes are always appropriate! Great look.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so cute! I did something similar with the same plate...it's one of my favorites and probably my most used :)

    ReplyDelete