Friday 11 April 2014

Nail Art Ideas Linkup - April - Birds


Hi all!

Looking at the Nail Art Ideas Linkup banner I realise the colours I used are similar as the ones in the banner... purely coincidental! Anyhow, today's mani is all about birds!


From left to right:
  • Catrice - LE Luxury Lacquers Sand'Sation - C04 PLUMbeach
  • Essence - Stampy polish in black
  • Mundo de Uñas - 15 Mexican Pink
  • Mundo de Uñas - 44 Old Pink

And I used MoYou London Mother Nature (Landscape) plate 03 as well.



I used 2 coats of PLUMbeach as my base, for some reason the polish looks darker in the bottle, but this is just my camera trying to trick you! The colour on the nail is the real colour of the polish. It's more of a light plum/violet, but no way near pastel yet. It's a lovely textured polish with sparkly shimmers. Next I triple stamped my nails with bird image in the top center of the MoYou plate. I started with Mexican Pink, followed with Old Pink and finished it off with black. To keep the texture I did not use top coat.



 My thumb is rocking the owl ♥



I really liked this combination and I do love layered stamping, it makes a mani a lot more interesting! And purpley! Can't go wrong with purple manis!

More birds below!

No comments:

Post a Comment